Treating Customers Fairly
Triodos Bank is fully committed to the FSA's Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) initiative.
This initiative aims to improve the way financial organisations carry on their business by implementing changes that will benefit consumers and increase their confidence in the financial services industry.
Treating customers fairly means listening to our customers, understanding their needs, and developing and providing products and services that meet those needs. It also means helping customers fully understand the features, benefits, risks and costs of our products and services.
We operate a continuous review programme to ensure that TCF principles are embedded into the way we do business.
You can be confident that:
- Fair treatment of customers is central to everything we do.
- The products and services we offer are designed to meet a particular need and are targeted appropriately.
- We'll provide you with clear information and keep you appropriately informed before, during and after becoming a Triodos customer.
- We'll make sure our products perform as you have been led to expect.
- We won't impose unreasonable barriers to prevent you from changing your product, switching provider, submitting a claim or making a complaint.
Triodos Bank NV (incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands with limited liability, registered in England and Wales BR3012). Authorised bythe Dutch Central Bank (DNB) and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) for the conduct of UK business. Registered office: Triodos Bank, Deanery Road, Bristol BS1 5AS.