KazMicroFinance is a microfinance institution in Kazakhstan and offers its services to low-income people with the aim to contribute to the socio-economic development of the country. The organisation is active troughout the country both in rural and urban areas and offers a wide variety of financial products. Triodos Fair Share Fund and Triodos Microfinance Fund have provided loans to KMF to realise a further growth.
KEY INDICATORS KazMicroFinance at year-end 2012:
- number of loan clients: 73,652
- percentage female clients: 73%
- percentage rural clients: 75%
- average loan amount: EUR 855
- number of savings clients: -