ProMujer has expanded to become one of the largest non-governmental microfinance institutions in Bolivia. The institution offers microloans coupled with training programmes on health, education and business development. Hivos-Triodos Fund has granted ProMujer a loan to enable the institution to generate further growth.
KEY INDICATORS ProMujer at year-end 2012:
- number of loan clients: 111,974
- percentage female clients: 94%
- percentage rural clients: 22%
- average loan amount: EUR 353
- number of savings clients: -