Uganda Finance Trust
Uganda Finance Trust (UFT) is one of the oldest microfinance institutions in Uganda. UFT offers its clients a broad package of services, ranging from group and individual loans to insurance and savings facilities. Hivos-Triodos Fund and Triodos-Doen have provided loans to UFT a loan to enable the institution to generate further growth.
KEY INDICATORS Uganda Finance Trust at year-end 2012:
- number of loan clients: 22,529
- percentage female clients: 67%
- percentage rural clients: 60%
- average loan amount: EUR 596
- number of savings clients: 180,642