Visión Banco is the first specialised microfinance bank in Paraguay. The bank offers a wide range of services and products, including credit lines for individuals and small and micro-enterprises, credit cards, dollar-denominated and local-currency savings accounts, foreign exchange, remittance management, and current accounts. The bank plans to further expand its branch network, including in more rural areas. Triodos-Doen, Triodos Fair Share Fund and Triodos Microfinance Fund have provided a syndicated loan to Visión Banco.
KEY INDICATORS Visión Banco at year-end 2012:
- number of loan clients: 259,718
- percentage female clients: 44%
- percentage rural clients: 3%
- average loan amount: EUR 1,832
- number of savings clients: 93,495