Advans Ghana Savings and Loans Limited
Advans Ghana Savings and Loans Limited (Advans Ghana) is a young and high potential microfinance institution in Ghana. The institution targets the lower segment of the market and started its operations in Great Accra region but is expanding in areas with low outreach. Financial services include loans, deposits, remittances, E-banking and SMS banking. Triodos-Doen has provided a loan to Advans Ghana.
KEY INDICATORS Advans Ghana Savings and Loans Limited at year-end 2012:
- number of loan clients: 10,833
- percentage female clients: 77%
- percentage rural clients: 0%
- average loan amount: EUR 573
- number of savings clients: 18,780