Belarusian Bank for Small Business
Belarusian Bank for Small Business starts its operations in December 2008. Its mission is to focus on private sector SME (small and medium-sized enterprises) clients, which is a niche in this former Soviet Union country. Trade (50%) is the most active sector in the bank’s loan portfolio, with industry and transportation (26% respectively 14%) as next important sectors. Triodos Fair Share Fund has provided a loan to Belarusian Bank for Small Business.
KEY INDICATORS Belarusian Bank for Small Business at year-end 2012:
- number of loan clients: 871
- percentage female clients: 41%
- percentage rural clients: 0%
- average loan amount: EUR 17,251
- number of savings clients: 3,106