Commercial Leasing Company Ltd.
Commercial Leasing Company Ltd. (CLC) in Sri Lanka provides finance to small enterprises based on hire purchase and through leasing. The entrepreneurs use these finance predominantly to acquire machinery and transport vehicles. CLC is active in the lowest segment for leasing and provides relatively small loans. Triodos Fair Share Fund and Triodos Microfinance Fund have provided CLC with a loan to realise a further growth.
KEY INDICATORS Commercial Leasing Company Ltd. at year-end 2012:
- number of loan clients: 62,894
- percentage female clients: 19%
- percentage rural clients: 57%
- average loan amount: EUR 2,359
- number of savings clients: -