Tuba Rai Metin
Non-governmental organisation Tuba Rai Metin in East Timor offers its client base the opportunity to borrow and save. The loan from Hivos-Triodos Fund support Tuba Rai Metin’s aspiration to offer a growing number of women in East Timor access to financial services and thus contribute to the socioeconomic development of the country.
KEY INDICATORS Tuba Rai Metin at year-end 2012:
- number of loan clients: 7,513
- percentage female clients: 91%
- percentage rural clients: 78%
- average loan amount: EUR 280
- number of savings clients: 4,462