Over ten years CACMU has gradually developed a diversified credit portfolio in the north of Ecuador. The institution has a strong focus on rural poor, agriculture and social housing. Through the sister NGO a wide range of social services are provided including medical services, health prevention campaigns, technical trainings, and so on. Because of CACMU’s strong mission and growth perspective for the coming years Triodos-Doen and Hivos-Triodos Fund have provided CACMU with a loan.
KEY INDICATORS CACMU at year-end 2012:
- number of loan clients: 3,200
- percentage female clients: 69%
- percentage rural clients: 83%
- average loan amount: EUR 2,232
- number of savings clients: 11,179