ACLEDA Bank in Cambodia is seen as one of the leaders in microfinance worldwide. The bank has the largest network of branches in Cambodia and offers an extensive range of financial products and services to small independent traders and small and medium-sized enterprises. Small and medium-sized enterprises form the fastest growing segment within the bank's portfolio. These enterprises are the key drivers in the cration of new jobs in Cambodia. A senior officer from Triodos Bank represents Triodos-Doen, Triodos Fair Share Fund and Triodos Microfinance Fund on the Board of Directors.
KEY INDICATORS ACLEDA Bank Cambodia at year-end 2012:
- number of loan clients: 315,063
- percentage female clients: 54%
- percentage rural clients: 86%
- average loan amount: EUR 3,020
- number of savings clients: 932,779