Angkor Microfinance Kampuchea
Angkor Microfinance Kampuchea (AMK) serves the lower economic segments in Cambodia and focuses mainly on poor households in rural areas. The organisation has a very strong geographical presence in remote areas and strong social focus. The loan provided by Hivos-Triodos Fund enables AMK to realise a further growth in the coming years.
KEY INDICATORS AMK at year-end 2012:
- number of loan clients: 292,412
- percentage female clients: 87%
- percentage rural clients: 98%
- average loan amount: EUR 162
- number of savings clients: 32,631