FIE Gran Poder
FIE Gran Poder was founded in June 2001, in the midst of the Argentinean crisis, as an initiative of amongst others NGO FIE from Bolivia with the objective of transferring the extensive microfinance knowledge from Bolivia to Argentina. Since then, FIE Gran Poder has grown into one of the largest specialised microfinance institution in Argentina. Triodos-Doen has provided a loan in local currency to FIE Gran Poder, together with FMO and LocFund.
KEY INDICATORS FIE Gran Poder at year-end 2012:
- number of loan clients: 7,758
- percentage female clients: 60%
- percentage rural clients: 0%
- average loan amount: EUR 1,454
- number of savings clients: -