FINCA Ecuador is part of the worldwide FINCA network. FINCA Ecuador’s mission is to offer financial products and services to the lowest income groups in the country, especially women in rural areas. Loans from Triodos Fair Share Fund and Triodos-Doen will help this microfinance institution to achieve its ambition: to expand to become one of the largest microfinance institutions in Ecuador.
KEY INDICATORS FINCA Ecuador at year-end 2012:
- number of loan clients: 52,780
- percentage female clients: 68%
- percentage rural clients: 65%
- average loan amount: EUR 613
- number of savings clients: 64,999