Triodos 90 Day Notice Online Cash ISA
Sustainable tax-free savings online
- Interest rate 2.15% tax-free (2.16% AER*) variable, including a fixed 12 month introductory bonus
- Earn tax-free interest
- Enjoy better returns - ethically and financially
- Save up to £5,760 a year, completely tax-free
- It's easy to transfer your existing cash ISA to Triodos Bank
Applications are now for the tax year 2013/2014
*Rates correct as of 15 January 2013. Interest rate quoted is Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. Tax-free is the contractual rate of interest payable where the interest is exempt from income tax. The favourable tax treatment for ISAs could change.
- ISA (Individual Savings Account) savers can invest in two separate ISAs each tax year; one cash ISA and one stocks and shares ISA.
- If you wish to change an existing Triodos cash ISA to the 90 Day Notice Online Cash ISA please complete the ISA change request form.
- The maximum annual subscription limit for ISAs is £11,520 per tax year, up to £5,760 of which can be saved in a cash ISA with one provider.
- Triodos Bank only offers a cash ISA.
- The money you pay into any ISA is counted as a subscription to that ISA. Subscriptions do not include any interest that you earn on the money you pay into it.
- If you change your mind about having a Triodos 90 Day Notice Online Cash, you can cancel it and change it to another account type within 30 days of opening the account with no charge, and without affecting your ISA subscription limits (so you can open another cash ISA in the same tax year). We will pay you interest for the period your money was invested with us.