Triodos Fixed Regular Saver
Ethical savings that tackle the big issues
- Fixed interest rate is 1.75% gross (1.76% AER*) for one year then the account automatically switches to a Regular Saver. Make more than two withdrawals in a year and the account will automatically switch to a Saver.
- A regular savings account that benefits the world
- Enjoy the security of a fixed rate for 12 months
- Open with just £25, then make regular monthly deposits between £25 and £500
- Know how we use your savings
A fixed attitude to positive change
Looking for an ethical way to put your savings to good use? But want to enjoy the security of a fixed interest rate? Then, the Triodos Fixed Regular Saver account is for you. As well as a rewarding and secure way to save, you can also feel reassured that you’re helping finance some of the UK’s most inspiring ethical organisations.
Our Fixed Regular Saver account is for anyone aged 16 or over. You can open an account with between £25 and £500. Or if you want, you can open an account jointly with another person. Then you’ll need to save between £25 and £500 every month. Once you’ve received the fixed rate for one year, the account automatically switches to a Triodos Regular Saver account.
A sure way to make a positive difference
You may already have taken steps towards leading a more socially and environmentally conscious way of life. Our Fixed Regular Saver account offers you another way to get behind and support worthwhile schemes and initiatives that aim to make the world a better place.
Know how we use your savings
At Triodos, we believe being ethical means being open. We publish details of every organisation we lend to, so you know exactly where your money goes. No other bank offers you such a clear link between your savings and how they make a positive difference.