Triodos Fixed Regular Saver
Ethical savings that tackle the big issues
- Fixed interest rate is 1.75% gross (1.76% AER*) for one year then the account automatically switches to a Regular Saver. Make more than two withdrawals in a year and the account will automatically switch to a Saver.
- A regular savings account that benefits the world
- Enjoy the security of a fixed rate for 12 months
- Open with just £25, then make regular monthly deposits between £25 and £500
- Know how we use your savings
*Rates correct as of 24 June 2009. Interest rate quoted is Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. The gross rate is before deduction of tax at standard rate.
Conditions for Triodos Fixed Regular Saver
- The minimum opening deposit is £25 and the maximum is £500.
- You must make one deposit each consecutive calendar month between £25 and £500.
- Only one payment per month is allowed.
- Deposits in the Triodos Fixed Regular Saver must be new to the Bank and not transferred from an existing Triodos account.
- The Triodos Fixed Regular Saver is restricted to one account per person, including one in joint names.
- The interest rate is fixed for one year from account opening. After this period the account will be changed to a Triodos Regular Saver and a different interest rate will apply.