Contact and Help - Personal Banking
I have received a Signature Reply Form in the post. What is this for?
The signature reply form is used to help us verify your signature in the rare instances when you may need to write to us to make a change that you can't do yourself within internet banking. If you do not return the form, and we do not hold a copy of your signature, we will not be able to act on any written instructions. Please note that the Online Saver Plus is an online-only account, and completing and sending us the signature reply form does not mean you can then manage your account via post.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What will happen to my account at the end of the one year bonus period?
- How do I pay into my Online Saver Plus
- Can I have more than one Online Saver Plus account?
- How will I know how many penalty-free withdrawals I have made?
- Can I change my existing Triodos Saver or Triodos Online Saver account to an Online Saver Plus account?
- Can I set up standing orders and direct debits from my Online Saver Plus account?
- How can I transfer money from my existing Triodos account to an Online Saver Plus?
- How can I transfer money into my Online Saver Plus from an account I hold with another bank?