Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What will happen to my account at the end of the one year bonus period?
Your Online Saver Plus account will remain open and you can continue to operate it in exactly the same way. The fixed introductory bonus interest rate applies for the first 12 months following account opening. After this period, the credit interest rate for the account will apply; this is the underlying interest rate without the fixed introductory bonus rate. The number of penalty-free withdrawals allowed will also still apply.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I pay into my Online Saver Plus
- Can I have more than one Online Saver Plus account?
- How will I know how many penalty-free withdrawals I have made?
- Can I change my existing Triodos Saver or Triodos Online Saver account to an Online Saver Plus account?
- I have received a Signature Reply Form in the post. What is this for?
- Can I set up standing orders and direct debits from my Online Saver Plus account?
- How can I transfer money from my existing Triodos account to an Online Saver Plus?
- How can I transfer money into my Online Saver Plus from an account I hold with another bank?