Contact and Help - Personal Banking
How can I make an international transfer to my Triodos sterling account?
To make an international transfer to a Triodos sterling account you will need to supply the information below to the sending bank:
Account Name: Triodos Bank
Bank Name and Address:
Royal Bank of Scotland
Vostro Clearing Section
2 1/2 Devonshire Place
Sort Code: 16-00-34
Reference: (Your Triodos account number and account name e.g. 12345678 A N Example)
The full beneficiary address will also be required.
The details above are only applicable for Triodos sterling accounts. If your Triodos account is not in sterling please contact us and do not use the above details, as the payment will be rejected.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I change my address?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is an early access penalty?
- Can I change my existing Saver or Cash ISA into an Online Saver or Online Cash ISA?
- Why have I been asked for ID?