Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Who can open a Junior Cash ISA for a child?
A Junior Cash ISA account can only be opened by a person with legal parental responsibility for the child. The person applying must be aged 16 or over. If the child is 16 years old, the child may open the account themselves.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How much can I deposit into a cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?