Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Who can operate the account?
The person with legal parental responsibility who opened the account. When the account holder turns 16 the child may apply to be the Account operator.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How much can I deposit into a cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?