Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Can I transfer my existing cash ISA to Triodos?
Yes. You can transfer an existing cash ISA to your Triodos Cash ISA. If you don't already have a Triodos Cash ISA, you will need to apply for one before applying to transfer your existing Cash ISA. Find out more.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How much can I deposit into a cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?