Free prize draw - eight books to enlighten and inspire
The Hay Festival of Literature & Arts is one of the world’s premier literature festivals, held annually in the beautiful town of Hay-on-Wye.
This year, Triodos Bank has once again partnered with Hay Festival to sponsor its Green Hay Forum – an environmental and sustainability-focused series of events throughout the festival. To celebrate the occasion, we’re giving away eight of the most inspiring and thought-leading environmental and sustainability-focused books written by speakers featuring at this year’s festival.
Enter below to win
Two lucky winners will receive eight books each. The competition closes at 5.30pm (UK time) on 13 June 2019.
Both winners will each receive
- Turning the Tide on Plastic, Lucy Siegle
- Wilding, Isabella Tree
- Slave to Fashion, Safia Minney
- Natural Capital: Valuing the Planet, Dieter Helm
- Climate Justice, Mary Robinson
- Our planet, Alastair Fothergill et al.
- Clearing The Air, Tim Smedley
- There Is No Planet B, Mike Berners-Lee
Competition form to enter: