Triodos Bank Good Mornings: Networking Breakfasts
Our networking breakfasts are where professionals with ambitions for business beyond profit connect.
Held regularly in Bristol and Edinburgh, each event includes;
- a talk from an innovator in social or environmental responsibility,
- informal networking with like-minded professionals,
- an organic breakfast.
The Organic Market Report 2017, Growing for Good
Thursday 11 May 2017 | 7:45am - 9:30am
Fruit Market Gallery, 45 Market Street, Edinburgh EH1 1DF
Triodos Bank and the Soil Association Certification would like to invite you to the launch of the Organic Market Report 2017. We'll be presenting the report at a free networking breakfast. During the event you will:
- Hear the latest headlines and discover the key insights and trends from the 2017 Organic Market Report from Finn Cottle, Trade Development Manager, Soil Association
- Hear from Chris Walton from Peelham Farm and his view as a local organic farmer.
- Learn about the opportunities and outlook for the organic market from Simon Crichton, Food, Farming & Trade Team Manager at Triodos Bank.
- Have the opportunity to network with people from local, like-minded organisations.
Organic refreshments will be provided and you will receive a free printed copy of the 2017 Organic Market Report.
Space is limited, so register early to attend.