Take a baa-rilliant selfie!
Win one of four 'Paint Your Own Shaun' figurines.
We are giving away four 'Paint Your Own Shaun' figurines to four lucky winners.
To enter, simply take a photo or 'selfie' next to the Shaun in the City 'Primrose' at St Werburghs Farm, Bristol and post it on to Facebook or Twitter, mentioning Triodos Bank.
To mention us on Facebook, type @Triodos Bank UK in your post.
To mention us on Twitter, type @triodosuk in your post.
Terms and Conditions for the "Paint Your Own Shaun" prize draw
1. This prize draw is run by and on behalf of Triodos Bank NV (incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands with limited liability, registered in England and Wales BR3012). Authorised by the Dutch Central Bank and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority are available from us on request. Registered office: Triodos Bank, Deanery Road, Bristol BS1 5AS. VAT reg no 793493383. Hereinafter referred to as "Triodos Bank", "us" and/or "we". Any complaints regarding the prize draw should be sent to this address.
2. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding co-workers of Triodos Bank, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. By entering this prize draw you are stating that you have read and accept these terms and conditions.
4. Qualification for entry shall be at the sole discretion of Triodos Bank.
5. The prize draw will open at 9.00am (GMT) 24th July 2015. Entries received before this time will not be valid.
6. The prize draw will close at 12.00am (GMT) on 31st August 2015. Entries received after this time will not be valid ("the Promotion Period").
7. Enter the prize draw by sharing a photo or ‘selfie’ of yourself with the Shaun in the City ‘Primrose’ at St Werburgh’s City Farm, Bristol, through any of the following means:
(a) Sharing your photo to Twitter mentioning @triodosuk in the post
(b) Sharing your photo to Facebook, mentioning Triodos Bank UK page in the post
(c) Emailing your picture, along with your name and contact number, to email@example.com
We will not accept entries to the prize draw by any other means. Shared photos will be moderated by Triodos Bank and may be selected and displayed on Triodos Bank social media channels and on www.triodos.co.uk and/or www.the-colour-of-money.co.uk.
8. Triodos Bank will select four winning entries at random from the all valid entries. Entries are limited to one entry per person, during the Promotion Period. The first four valid entries chosen at random will be deemed the winners. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The provider of the prize is Triodos Bank.
10. There are four prizes of Paint Your Own Shaun Figurines
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside Triodos Bank’s control, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal value.
12. The prize draw will take place of 1st September 2015 and the winner will be notified within 5 working days of the date of the prize draw through a direct message on the social media account used to enter the prize draw or if the entry was through email, via the email address used.
13. The winner must email Triodos Bank, within ten working days, of notification with their full name and confirming their wish to accept the prize. In the event that we do not receive a response within ten working days Triodos Bank reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner.
14. Details of the winner can be found on our Facebook page or by sending the request to: Freepost TRIODOS BANK.
15. Any personal data submitted by the prize draw entrants will be held by Triodos Bank in accordance with our privacy statement ( https://www.triodos.co.uk/en/about-triodos/important-information/privacy-statement/ ).
16. By entering this prize draw, the winner agrees that their name may be published and will agree to engage in reasonable publicity.
17. Prize Draw Entry: you will retain legal ownership of your prize draw entry but you grant to Triodos Bank a non-exclusive, worldwide, sub-licensable, royalty-free and perpetual license to use your prize draw entry. Triodos Banks reserves the right to use your prize draw entry for any purpose in any media, but for the avoidance of doubt Triodos Bank shall not sell or commercially exploit Your Prize Draw Entry without your consent.
18. You are responsible for the images you submit as an entry to the Prize Draw. We will not accept photos which:
- are insulting, threatening or obscene;
- violate intellectual property or copyright of others;
- depict illegal activities;
- are in any other way insulting or sexist.
19. By entering the prize draw entry you are agreeing and confirming that:
- You shall be solely responsible for your submission and the consequences of publishing it.
- The copyright of the Prize Draw Entry belongs to you.
- The photograph does not disclose any confidential or personal information belonging to you or anyone else.
- Your Prize Draw Entry is not false, a misrepresentation or libelous.
20. The prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales for the resolution of any dispute arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or these terms and conditions.
21. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Neither Facebook nor Twitter is responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.