HR Administrator (5-Month FTC)
- Location: Bristol
- Contract: 5-Month FTC
- Date added: 07/10/16
- Apply before: 23/10/16
Due to our continued growth and success, we are pleased to be recruiting for an additional HR Administrator to join us on a 5-Month fixed-term contract, which is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to further your career in HR. This role is key to our success by acting as the first point of contact for general HR queries across the Bank and providing administrative support for all processes throughout the employee life-cycle. Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with HR administrative processes, such as starters, onboarding, leavers, contractual changes, recruitment, payroll and HR database management
- Monitoring the HR inbox and acting as the first point of contact for general HR queries, including incoming emails both internal and external, and liaising with recruitment agencies, candidates and other third parties
- Assisting with the monthly reporting on management information, such as absence, sickness, holiday and other leave information, recruitment, employee relations, learning and development
- Administration of employee benefits including; childcare, pension process, cycle to work scheme, travel loans, well-being and other benefits
- Contributing to the general work of the HR function and to support HR in the provision of a balanced service to all co-workers in the UK
- Ensuring confidentiality and data protection for the Bank's management of staff information
- Other ad hoc administrative and project work which may be required from time to time.
The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of HR processes and administration as outlined above. You should also have excellent communication skills, verbal and written, meticulous accuracy and attention to detail. There are strict deadlines in this role so being able to deal positively with pressure and being well organised are essential. You should have a comprehensive understanding of data protection and respect confidentiality.
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience, plus a benefits package including:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 5% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance - x 4 basic pay
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 26 weeks sick and following six months service
- Wellbeing - £50 a year to spend on a hobby, interest, pampering or something else to improve your wellbeing
- 25 days (FTE) + bank holidays per annum
- Childcare vouchers
Our mission is to make money work more consciously for positive social, environmental and cultural change. We believe that banking can, and should be a powerful force for good, serving individuals and communities and contributing to a more sustainable society. In order to apply, you need to be able to provide documentation that you are eligible to work in the UK. Please email your CV with your covering letter and salary expectations to HR@triodos.co.uk.
Please note, Triodos Bank reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies in the event that we receive a suitable number of high quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date. For the Bank's Co-workers, we will advise in advance of an early closing date.