Customer Contact Co-worker
Triodos is a bank that is rooted in sustainability. We exist to use money to benefit people and the planet, bringing together savers and investors who want to change the world for the better with sustainable enterprises doing just that.
- Location: Bristol
- Contract: Permanent
- Date added: 12/11/16
- Apply before: 28/02/17
Our Contact Team is the voice of Triodos Bank dealing with all contacts from our Personal, Business and Investment customers by email, telephone or secure message. We are recruiting for a Contact Team Co-worker who will be responsible for delivering an exceptional level of service to all contacts whilst following our policies and processes at all times.
The successful applicant will have worked within retail banking and have a good knowledge of savings and current accounts including ISA's. They will also need to have worked within a call centre environment although this does not need to have been within a banking environment. Other key responsibilities for this role include to:
- Answer inbound calls presented and provide a friendly, quality and complete response to each caller
- Respond to customer emails as per the team's quality standards using standard responses when appropriate and adapt as necessary to ensure that the enquiries are satisfied
- Where there is not an appropriate standard response write a full and correct response to the customers query
- To call customers as requested and handle automated call backs
- Follow all security, verification processes and follow call handling guidelines
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Promote the ethos of Triodos Bank and talk about our full range of personal and business products without giving advice
- Take payment instructions received by phone and email
- Provide Internet Banking support for personal and business customers
- Recognise, respond to and take responsibility for any complaint you receive by phone or email, following the correct process to record and respond to the complaint within FCA guidelines
- Follow the correct processes to pass work to Operations and other teams
- Work within all relevant regulations and legislation including anti money laundering, treating customers fairly, Data Protection etc.
You will provide exceptional customer focused service to Triodos Banks' business and personal customers and enquirers with a focus and commitment to meeting team quality and performance levels. In order to be successful in this role, candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
- Retail banking or similar financial services environment
- Contact Centre or similar environment handling inbound calls and responding to emails
- A 'can do' attitude combined with an affinity to Triodos values and behaviours
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain good working relationships internally & externally
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in a friendly, professional, knowledgeable manner
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be reward to a competitive salary of up to £21,000 depending on experience and benefits package, which includes:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from day your first day of 5% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance - X 4 basic pay
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 12 weeks sick and following six months service
- Wellbeing - £50 a year to spend on a hobby, interest, pampering or something else to improve your wellbeing
- 25 days (FTE) + bank holidays per annum
- Buy & sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE)
- Childcare vouchers
Our mission is to make money work more consciously for positive social, environmental and cultural change. We believe that banking can, and should be a powerful force for good, serving individuals and communities and contributing to a more sustainable society.
To apply, please email your CV with your covering letter and salary expectations to HR@triodos.co.uk
Strictly no agencies or any other third party. To apply, you need to be able to provide documentation that you are eligible to work in the UK.
Please note, Triodos Bank reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies in the event that we receive a suitable number of high quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date. For the Bank's co-workers, we will advise in advance of an early closing date.