Contact and Help - About Triodos
Who is not covered by the deposit guarantee scheme?
The following are not eligible to claim compensation under the deposit guarantee scheme –
- Financial institutions such as:
- investment firms,
- insurance and reinsurance companies,
- collective investment schemes and their management companies,
- Undertakings for collective investment transferable securities (UCITs)
- pension funds.
- Government bodies
The website of De Nederlandsche Bank provides a complete list of who is entitled to compensation and the legal entities and natural persons excluded from cover under the DGS www.dnb.nl go to ‘English’ section and search for ‘Deposit Guarantee Scheme’.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What currency does the deposit guarantee scheme pay out in, and how quickly?
- What is FATCA?
- How much am I protected for through the deposit guarantee scheme?
- What is the Investor Compensation Scheme?
- Which products are covered by the deposit guarantee scheme?