KMF is a microfinance institution in Kazakhstan and offers its services to low-income people. It thus aims to contribute to the socio-economic development of the country. The organisation is active throughout the country in both rural and urban areas and offers a wide variety of financial products. Triodos Fair Share Fund and Triodos Microfinance Fund have an equity stake in in KMF.
KEY INDICATORS as of 31 December 2015:
- number of loan clients: 151,904
- percentage female clients: 65%
- percentage rural clients: 70%
- average loan amount: EUR 618
- number of savings clients: -