Entrepreneurs Financial Center (EFC) Uganda provides specialized lending services exclusive to micro and small businesses. It is the third EFC to open in the Sub Saharan region and is dedicated to assisting the underserved market. By giving access to financial services to the lower-income population, EFC is improving living conditions and subsequently, contributing to wealth creation in the region. The loan from Hivos-Triodos Fund and Triodos Sustainable Finance Foundation will support the expansion of EFC Uganda in the upcoming years.
KEY INDICATORS 31 December 2015:
- number of loan clients: 952
- percentage female clients: 31%
- percentage rural clients: 0%
- average loan amount: EUR 5,096
- number of savings clients: -