Visión Banco is the first specialised microfinance bank in Paraguay. The bank offers a wide range of financial services and products, including credit lines for individuals and small and micro-enterprises, credit cards, dollar-denominated and local-currency savings accounts, foreign exchange, remittance management, and current accounts. The bank plans to further expand its branch network, also in more rural areas.
Triodos Fair Share Fund and Triodos Microfinance Fund have provided loans to Visión Banco.
KEY INDICATORS as of 31 December 2016:
- number of loan clients: 273,043
- percentage female clients: 47%
- percentage rural clients: 2%
- average loan amount: EUR 2,469
- number of savings clients: 403,109