Advans Ghana Savings and Loans Limited (Advans Ghana) is a young and high potential microfinance institution in Ghana. The institution targets the lower segment of the market and started its operations in the Great Accra region. It is currently expanding into areas with low outreach. Advans Ghana's financial services include loans, deposits, remittances, E-banking and SMS banking. Triodos Fair Share Fund and Triodos Microfinance Fund have provided a loan to Advans Ghana.
KEY INDICATORS as of 31 December 2015:
- number of loan clients: 12,199
- percentage female clients: 66%
- percentage rural clients: 5%
- average loan amount: EUR 1,169
- number of savings clients: 39,124