Cooperativa de Ahorro y Credito Mujeres Unidas (CACMU) offers a diversified credit portfolio in the north of Ecuador. Itn has a strong focus on rural poor, agriculture and social housing. Through its sister NGO a wide range of social services are provided including medical services, health prevention campaigns, technical trainings, and so on. Because of CACMU’s strong mission and growth perspectives for the coming years, Hivos-Triodos Fund has provided CACMU with a loan.
KEY INDICATORS as of 31 December 2015:
- number of loan clients: 4,502
- percentage female clients: 57%
- percentage rural clients: 85%
- average loan amount: EUR 3,721
- number of savings clients: 21,166