Corporacion Narino Empresa y Futuro (Contactar) is an established microfinance institution in southwest Colombia. This promising and strong growing non-governmental organisation has an excellent market position in the rural and agricultural market. In the rural areas of Colombia there is a high – largely unmet - demand for financial services. The loans provided by Triodos Fair Share Fund and Triodos Microfinance Fund will allow Contactar to expand its activities further in these areas.
KEY INDICATORS as of 31 December 2015:
- number of loan clients: 77,151
- percentage female clients: 46%
- percentage rural clients: 83%
- average loan amount: EUR 679
- number of savings clients: -