FINCA Azerbaijan was founded in 1998 with the objective to provide microcredit to low-income people in the rural and urban areas of Azerbijan. It offers both group and individual lending products. Triodos Fair Share Fund and Triodos Microfinance Fund have provided a loan to FINCA Azerbaijan, so that it can generate further growth in the number of clients it serves.
KEY INDICATORS as of 31 December 2015:
- number of loan clients: 118,068
- percentage female clients: 26%
- percentage rural clients: 66%
- average loan amount: EUR 891
- number of savings clients: -