Find out how we do what we do
In addition to the broad vision and key values that underpin our business, we have a number of principles that guide and support our day-to-day decision-making.
Our business principles apply to everyone who works for Triodos Bank, in any capacity. They serve as a code of conduct, and also set the standard by which anyone can judge us.
Our business principles
We are committed to;
• promote sustainable development - considering the social, environmental and financial impacts of everything we do,
• respect and obey the law - in every country where we do business,
• respect human rights - of individuals, and within different societies and cultures; supporting the aims of the United Nation’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights,
• respect the environment - doing all we can to create and encourage positive environmental impact,
• be accountable - to anyone for anything we do,
• improve continuously - always looking for better ways of doing things in every area of our business.
- Triodos Bank Business PrinciplesPDF 41.5 KB