Raise risk capital through share and bond offers, including private placements and public offers.
Many smaller businesses and charities need advice and assistance before they are in a position to engage with potential investors and take on external investment. We can help your organisation prepare for this and become investment ready. This would typically include advice on your business plan and financial strategy as well as the best way to present your social and environmental impact.
We will help you identify the type of investment to offer, the likely cost to your organisation and the sort of investors it will appeal to.
We also help to promote your offer to investors. We’ll work with you to agree a marketing plan, and prepare and approve all promotional material in line with Financial Conduct Authority regulations.
We are approved providers to the Big Potential ; a fund that provides financial support to charities and social enterprises seeking to raise social investment or win contracts.
Our investment readiness services include:
- Support with business planning
- Financial modelling and sensitivity analysis
- Analysis of your financing requirements
- Advice on potential types and likely cost of funding (equity, debt or a combination)
- Advice on a financing structure which is both investable and meets your requirements
- Advice on potential sources of funding and preparation of an investor engagement plan
- Soft market testing your proposition with likely potential investors
- Preparation and final approval of all financial promotional material
- Establishment of data-room in preparation for investor due diligence
- Assistance with internal governance requirements including board or trustee presentation and approvals