Triodos Charity Current Account
Ethical day-to-day current account for charities
- A wide range of banking services which can be managed online, by phone or by post
- Interest on credit balances of £5,000 or more and a transparent reduced-rate tariff
- A dedicated customer focused service helping you get the most out of your relationship with Triodos Bank
- Current Account Switch Service so you can move your existing current account to us
A comprehensive range of business banking services
- Manage your account online, by post or by phone - more about our Internet Banking service
- A reduced-rate tariff
- Direct Debits out of your account
- Cheques issued
- Foreign payments into/out of your account
- Cheque credits by post
- Standing Orders into/out of your account
- Over the counter deposits (separate charges will apply)
Please note there is no credit or debit card available on any of our current accounts.
We are also able to offer encashment facilities, overdraft and loan facilities upon further application and approval. These facilities are not offered as standard, please contact us separately for more details.
Rates effective 1 November 2016
*Triodos Bank interest rates are 'gross rates' and 'Annual Equivalent Rates' (AER). The gross rate is the rate payable without any tax taken off. Credit interest on all our accounts is paid gross. AER shows what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
Summary of Interest rates for all current and deposit accounts for businesses and charities.
Triodos Bank Terms and Conditions for businesses and charities and Tariff apply.