For news and views from Triodos Bank, as well as the stories behind some of our customers
Triodos Treasurers Reserve
A premium savings account offering higher interest rates for larger, longer-term deposits
- Healthy return on your cash reserves
- Variable interest rates and a choice of withdrawal notice periods
- Flexible account management options – online, over the phone or by post
- A dedicated customer focused service helping you get the most out of your relationship with Triodos Bank
|Account name||Triodos Treasurers Reserve|
|Access||You can manage this account online, by post and telephone|
Rates effective from 16 September 2016
|33 days notice||0.30% |
|90 days notice||0.45% |
* Triodos Bank interest rates are 'gross rates' and 'Annual Equivalent Rates' (AER). The gross rate is the rate payable without any tax taken off. Credit interest on all our accounts is paid gross. AER shows what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
Summary of Interest rates for all current and deposit accounts for businesses and charities.
Triodos Bank Terms and Conditions for businesses and charities and Tariff apply.