Contact and Help - Business Banking
How do I buy more Depository Receipts?
If you would like buy more Triodos Bank NV Depository Receipts, first you need to complete a Self declaration of appropriateness and eligibility to apply for Depository Receipts form. This can be found on the ‘How to Invest ’ tab of the Depository Receipts section of our website. If you can't print out a declaration call us on 0800 328 2181 and we'll send you one.
Please note this is a new process that was introduced 1 October 2014.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have submitted my declaration and now have an application form, what do I do next?
- How will I know when my Depository Receipts have been allocated?
- Can I apply if I live outside the UK?
- Can I apply for Depository Receipts online?
- Can I buy Depository Receipts on behalf of my grandchildren / or anyone else?