Contact and Help - Business Banking
I don’t have a cheque account elsewhere and I don’t want to make an electronic transfer what can I do?
You can ask your bank to provide a counter cheque or bankers draft if you do not have a cheque account. On the draft you need to ensure;
- You write your name and address on the back of the draft or cheque.
- To ask the bank / building society to endorse on the reverse of the draft or cheque the full name and account number of the person whose account is being debited, and to stamp the endorsement.
Please ensure that the amount you request is the amount from a valid quotation provided to you by us.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have submitted my declaration and now have an application form, what do I do next?
- How will I know when my Depository Receipts have been allocated?
- Can I apply if I live outside the UK?
- Can I apply for Depository Receipts online?
- How do I buy more Depository Receipts?