Contact and Help - Business Banking
What loan products do you offer?
- base rate loans, which we charge at a margin above base. The current Bank of England base rate is 0.25%. We update our website within three working days when this figure changes.
- fixed rate loans
- bank guarantees, overdrafts and bonds
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What currency does the deposit guarantee scheme pay out in, and how quickly?
- What is FATCA?
- How much am I protected for through the deposit guarantee scheme?
- What are the International Tax Compliance Regulations?
- Which products are covered by the deposit guarantee scheme?