Contact and Help - Business Banking
Is there a minimum size of loan you would consider for a CLT?
We would look at each proposal on it’s own merits. However the cost of setting up a small loan and taking security may make it uneconomic in some instances.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- My business is involved in tourism / recreation. Is there a standard set of criteria I need to meet?
- Do you fund build-to-let?
- What if we want to build some houses and sell them?
- What criteria do catering businesses need to meet?
- Do you lend to Community Land Trusts (CLTs)?
- Do you fund property development?
- What do you consider a sustainable building?