Contact and Help - Business Banking
What criteria do catering businesses need to meet?
We recognise that using locally produced or sustainable food, and implementing high environmental standards, can make for just as ethical a business as one serving organically-certified food. Therefore we are considering adopting a policy based on accreditation schemes for catering businesses, such as the Soil Association’s Catering Mark and the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- My business is involved in tourism / recreation. Is there a standard set of criteria I need to meet?
- Do you fund build-to-let?
- What if we want to build some houses and sell them?
- Do you lend to Community Land Trusts (CLTs)?
- Is there a minimum size of loan you would consider for a CLT?
- Do you fund property development?
- What do you consider a sustainable building?