Contact and Help - Business Banking
What should I do if my Digipass and/or PIN are lost or stolen?
If you suspect that your Digipass and/or PIN has been lost or stolen call our Contact Team as soon as you can during our opening hours. If you know your Digipass number you can block internet banking access by entering the incorrect PIN 4 times at any time.
Our Contact Team are available from 10.00 to 17.00 on Monday, and from 09.00 to 17.00 Tuesday to Friday. Outside of these hours you can request a call back using our automated system. Our Contact Team will call you back as close to the time you request as is operationally possible. Alternatively please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the registered email address we hold for you and mark it urgent in the subject line.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I add a new account operator or authorised enquirer to a business account?
- How do I cancel a Direct Debit?
- How do I cancel a Standing Order?
- How do I change my internet banking limits?
- Who do I contact if I need help with Internet Banking?