Contact and Help - Business Banking
How do I cancel a Standing Order?
To cancel a standing order you'll need to select Account Information from the main internet banking menu and choose Standing Order from the list. You'll see an edit option next to each standing order. Please click on the edit link next to the standing order you wish to cancel, you'll then be able to amend the details. You'll need to put an end date into the standing order and save and authorise the changes. This will prevent any further payments being made after the date you have put in.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I add a new account operator or authorised enquirer to a business account?
- How do I cancel a Direct Debit?
- How do I change my internet banking limits?
- Who do I contact if I need help with Internet Banking?
- How do I download a statement?