Contact and Help - Business Banking
How do I cancel a Direct Debit?
To cancel a direct debit you'll need to select Account Information from the main internet banking menu and choose Direct Debit from the list. A list of all active direct debits will be displayed and you will see tick boxes next to all direct debits. You'll need to click the tick box next to the direct debit you wish to cancel. You'll then need to click on the link marked Cancel Selected. You'll be asked to confirm that you'd like to cancel that direct debit and then the changes will take place. You'll also need to ensure you inform the originator that the direct debit has been cancelled.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I add a new account operator or authorised enquirer to a business account?
- How do I cancel a Standing Order?
- How do I change my internet banking limits?
- Who do I contact if I need help with Internet Banking?
- How do I download a statement?