Contact and Help - Business Banking
When do I use my Digipass?
You will need your Digipass every time you log in to Triodos Internet Banking. You'll also use your Digipass to authorise payments, to import payment files and to order new cheque books or paying-in books. Keep your Digipass secure. You will need both your Digipass and PIN to log in to your account and authorize payments.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I add a new account operator or authorised enquirer to a business account?
- How do I cancel a Direct Debit?
- How do I cancel a Standing Order?
- How do I change my internet banking limits?
- Who do I contact if I need help with Internet Banking?