Contact and Help - Business Banking
What should I do if I have forgotten my PIN?
If you have forgotten your PIN you need to contact the internet banking helpdesk. After asking you a few security questions to establish your identity, they will reset your Digipass, and you will need to choose a new PIN. Do not share your new PIN with anyone, including the internet banking helpdesk.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I add a new account operator or authorised enquirer to a business account?
- How do I cancel a Direct Debit?
- How do I cancel a Standing Order?
- How do I change my internet banking limits?
- Who do I contact if I need help with Internet Banking?